PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE SUBMISSION.
- Abstracts could be submitted for oral or poster presentations (Authors are asked to advise their preference, however it is up to the committee to select abstracts for oral and poster presentations).
- Presenting authors must be registered participants.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in all meeting material.
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented only in English.
- Conflicts of Interest / Disclosure: Work submitted for presentation must include an acknowledgement of funding sources
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details
– Email address
– Full postal address
– Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details
– Full first and family name(s).
– Authors’ names must be in upper and lower case (Jean Smith).
– Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, country
- Abstract title – limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words, excluding acknowledgements
- Abstracts should clearly state:
– Background and aims
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
- Abstracts should be submitted as an attached word document sent to: email adress
- Abstracts will be reviewed by members from the scientific committee to assess quality, relevance, and appropriateness for the conference
- Deadline for abstract submission August 31, 2016
- Notifications regarding abstract acceptance/rejection will be sent to abstract submitters by September 31, 2016
- Following acceptance, scheduling information will be sent to the abstract submitter
Abstracts must be allocated to a specific category and topic area for the Scientific Program. You will need to select the category and topic most suited to your abstract.